Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday night 10 pm

Blake’s weekly update

Monday night 10pm

I used to dip tobacco and Last Friday the 12th was the two year anniversary of me quitting tobacco.

In case I haven’t shared the story this is what happened: I tried it a few times in high school then a little my freshmen year and often my sophomore year. By the beginning of my junior year I was dipping a couple times a day...after meals after the bar and after class.

The problem was after class nobody else was there to dip and I hated to dip alone (I considered it like drinking alone) so instead of getting annoyed I went out and bought a bunny rabbit.

When I would get back from class I would pinch off a little tobacco put it in the bunny rabbits mouth and then pinch off a little for myself. We would watch scrubs and enjoy a little skool.

Then after about a week the bunny would get really restless and I found the only way to calm him down was to give him a little more dip.
Then after another week I was giving him more dip then I was using so I decided to sell him on ebay.

The next morning when I woke up I got a message from some random girl who mentioned that if an animal rights organization found out they might get pissed off.
So I decided to let him free in the back of the house...but apparently you cant free caged animals.

Well I called the pet store and they took him back. At that moment we both knew it was time to just quit cold turkey.

If anyone wants to save a parking place for a friend on a UF gameday I’d be happy to save a spot at my place.

Lets get this book thing rolling... would we write it or could we get a ghost writer... anyone have an aspiring writer friend?

Good times,

Blake Harris

“different by choice” –Beck’s beer

No comments: